Here are (5) tips before getting your english bulldog:
1) It is very important to know who you are going to buy since you are continuing with the chosen breeder line.
2) When purchasing a puppy ensure that its quality is very good, so you will ensure a healthy puppy. A healthy check for your new english bulldog puppy is well recomended.
3) We are facing the internet, we must be careful with the scammers so if you buy online make sure the breeder is real and not a scammer. Read more on how to protect from them and what to do if you ever face this terrrible experience.
For example a good option is to have a FaceTime or video call to see the puppy in real time. Pictures with your name or videos with your name are not always trustfull. More over, to be 100% sure of who you are dealing ask for a video call.
4) Puppy genetics are very important and that costs money. If you buy a puppy from a breeder you know exactly what english bulldog are you buying and what genetics are you expecting.
But at the end of the day you will be rid of possible health problems of a puppy that does not have good genetics and is more expensive having to make an operation for more than 3000 usd.
5) and most important of all, be very sure of wanting a puppy since it needs care and much love he will be part now of you family.
Hope you enjoyed my blog,
One of the most important things when buying an English Bulldog is to take it to the veterinarian for a general check, including a fecal examination to verify that he does not have parasites, body examination, dentures, bites, skin problems, etc…
This should be done maximum 72 hours after you have purchased your puppy, why?
Because the puppies can get diseases in another place very easily but will not be until several days that this manifests. English Bulldogs are extremely beautiful and lovely but they require dedication!
Annual physical exams are very important part of providing excellent health care for your beloved companion or english bulldog. they are can not tell us if they are feeling a little off. Remember, it may be one year in your life but that can be about 5-10 comparative years in your pet's life. A lot can change in that much time.